Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Singaporean Dictionary

1) LILY - adverb. Extremely, really
"Wah, you lily can sing well ah!"
>
2) VALLEY - adverb. extremely (same with lily)
"Look! My Versachee belt, valley nice hor?"

3) GORGES - adj. stunningly beautiful, normally found with valley "Wah!
Ah Beng's girlflan is valley gorges leh!"

4) CORAL - verb. to bicker
"Why, you not happy, ah? Want to coral, is it?"

5) REEF - (normally followed with coral) to argue ! with
"You lily want to coral reef me ah?"

6) ALTITUDE - adjective. a disagreeable demeanour
"Ah Lian lily got a bad altitude ploblem".

7) CIRRUS - adjective. certain
"You cirrus or not? Dun bruff!"

8) CANOPY - phrase. impossible
"He bought new hand phone? Canopy lah! Where got money?"

9) OLDLADY - adjective. completed
"Wah...you finish oldlady ah."

10) SUIT - verb. to project forward
"Suit! Suit! See goalkeeper come out
oldlady."

11) SOW - verb. to reveal
"Sow me, sow me your new ting."

12) LOAD - noun. a path normally made up of gravel & tar
"We go Orchard Load leh."

13) BLINK - verb. deliver, send
"What you blink for me? Sow me, sow me."

2 comments:

NBK466 said...

Acik ni Singapolean meh? Manyak pandai ciakap itu Singapo punya mahasa....

... said...

mana adaa mehh... hubby jugak asal sana maaa.. hehe.. hehehe..